Sunday, August 10, 2008

Seeking out Saginaw Scrapbookers

I am looking for other scrapbookers in the Saginaw area. I know that this community has other people like myself who enjoy the pretty paper, scissors, adhesive, embellishments - and everything that goes along with recording memories onto paper.

It is my mission to find the scrappers in Saginaw and bring them together. Part of the fun of scrapbooking, is doing it in the company of other crafters. Scrapbookers are truly some of the kindest hearted people - ever!

I enjoy sharing my passion for paper & scissors. I love to learn and teach new techniques. I love papercrafting tools of all kinds - and even more, I love to teach others how to get the most from those tools.

If you enjoy this hobby, even just a little bit - please let me know. Let's get together and share the fun of creating with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrate Fall

Celebrate Fall