Monday, February 9, 2009

Coming out of hiding

I didn't intend to go so long between blog posts.......it just sort of happend.

I have been busy with all of the usual, except for holding Saginaw classes. I would like to get some classes back on the calendar VERY soon. I am thinking that instead of Wednesday nights at the Community Center being just "Classes", we can make them more about scrappers coming together to crop and/or work on a class project.

My goal is more geared to bringing people together with papercrafting, not earn a living by teaching classes. I think that with our current economy, it is better to focus on an affordable way to gather and share our crafting.

Stay tuned for more details......... In the meantime - have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Celebrate Fall

Celebrate Fall