Friday, November 14, 2008

Special Price for Holiday Planner Class

The Holiday Planner class price has just been reduced to $15! Think of it as an early Christmas gift to my friends.

I am already making so many lists to get ready for the busy season. Just getting together with other crafters to create the project is a lot of fun and then having this planner to stay organized is going to be SO wonderful.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you for registration. Don't forget, one lucky person who registers through the blog will only pay $7.50 for the class.

What do you need to bring to this class?
Liquid Adhesive (like zip dry or glossy accents)
You can use a glue stick if you don't have a liquid adhesive
Tape Runner
Corner rounder, but I am very happy to share what I have.
Paper Trimmer
Scissors
Pen
I will provide the following:
Border Punches
Corner Rounders
Tab Punch
Prima Christmas Flowers
Buttons
Glitter Christmas Tree Embellishments
Stickles
Maya Road Birds
Word "Planner"
Paper for inside and outside of front and back covers
Composition Book
and whatever else I may pick up to go with the project.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vicki! I didn't know that you had a blog! I am adding you to my google reader! =)

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate Fall

Celebrate Fall