Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November Happenings

November is shaping up to be a busy month. It seems like these first 5 days have passed in a flash. Imagine how quickly Thanksgiving will be here (3 weeks from tomorrow)!

I will teach the 'Tool Time' class on Wednesday the 12th, and details are in a previous post. Just scroll down for more information on that class.

I will be at the Saginaw Recreation Center Fall Activities Fair on Saturday the 15th with a number of projects on display and some very cool scrappy prizes.

It looks like I will be demonstrating for Fiskars in Denton on the 16th at a Michaels store.

On the 19th we will create a super helpful Holiday Planner. I will be posting more details on this project. This will be a 'must have' tool for keeping track of all of our busy lists leading up to Christmas.

On the 21st I will have surgery on my left hand for Carpel Tunnel. This shouldn't put me out of crafting for very long. I'm expecting to be 'down' for maybe a couple of weeks and hopefully less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrate Fall

Celebrate Fall